You wanted an SUV with uncompromising capability, safety and comfort. A complete SUV: tough on the outside, a sanctuary on the inside, and ready for everything ahead of you and your family. You demanded it, we built it: introducing the Next-Generation Ford Everest
Get to know the Next-Gen Ford Everest
Next-Gen Ford Everest Design
Next-Gen Ford Everest Exterior
More where it counts. Increased width firmly plants Everest at its corners. The updated chassis and refined suspension are tougher and more capable, and the bold, rugged exterior reflects that.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Lighting
Instantly recognisable, Ford’s signature design DNA is reflected in the C-Clamp Headlamps that flank Everest’s commanding grille. This is what capability looks like.
Next-Gen Ford Everest LED Taillamps
LED taillamps set in a full-width design emphasise Everest's increased track. The extra 50mm plants the vehicle on its wheels creating a strong and muscular stance.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Interior
You spend so much time here, it deserves to be exceptional. Sophisticated, spacious and beautifully crafted with new soft touch finishes, Next-Gen Everest's interior is designed and engineered to be a sanctuary.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Technology
Next-Gen Ford Everest SYNC 4A1
SYNC 4A1 is a cloud-connected in-vehicle communication and entertainment system. There's a host of features, made easier by the system showing your last 5 actions. The information cards are simple to navigate using intuitive gestures. With wireless smartphone integration, and a 10.1" or 12" touchscreen, you'll experience a whole new world of connectivity through your vehicle.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Cloud Based Navigation2
Connected Built-In Navigation allows for real-time traffic information, for more advanced route planning; plus, access to a host of additional information, such as latest weather updates, fuel pricing and parking availability2.
Digital Owner's Manual
No more searching through hundreds of printed pages. Access your Digital Owner’s Manual, information on vehicle features and a whole lot more – available through your SYNC 4A1 touchscreen.
Next-Gen Ford Everest 360-Degree Camera3 4
From the large centre display, choose from multiple camera views to see more than ever. This includes a bird’s eye top-down view, 180-degree front and rear split view, Front view5 and rear trailer hitch view.
Design Your Cluster
Customise Everest's new digital instrument cluster your way. Choose what information you see - go full tech head or keep things minimal.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Wireless Charging Pad
Avoid the hassle of having to plug in your phone. Place it on the Everest's wireless charging8 pad and you are good to go.
Next-Gen Ford Everest USB Charging
Designed for the busy, modern family, with USB access for the front and second row. There's also a 12V socket for the third row and luggage area11.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Zone Lighting10
A network of the vehicle's lights work together or in different zones to illuminate the perimeter around Everest, shining light when you need it. Be it packing up a camp site, checking your surroundings or returning to the vehicle in the dark. Use the integrated touchscreen or FordPass™ App6 to control zones remotely.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Wireless Apple CarPlay7 8 & Android Auto7 8
Connect to Apple CarPlay™®7 8 and Android Auto™7 8 without a cord in sight. So, say goodbye to tangled cables and hello to the sleek interior you've always wanted.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Capability
Next-Gen Ford Everest Towing
Next-Gen Everest features a choice of premium engines that deliver power and torque for towing, hauling and off-roading and come standard with Ford’s efficient 10-speed automatic.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Selectable Drive Modes2 3
Everest gives you command of up to six on- and off-road drive modes to help master every terrain.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Off-Road Ready
At the push of a button, a dedicated off-road screen11 provides the ability to see vehicle information such as off-road status and pitch & roll. Vehicles additionally fitted with a 360-Degree Camera3 12 will also see a front camera view of the terrain ahead.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Powertrain Line-up
A powerful new 3.0L V6 turbo-diesel engine headlines an extended range of diesel engines.
Next-Gen Ford Everest e-Shifter
Comfortable, central and where fitted, with advanced automated parking features9 at hand, Everest's new e-Shifter7 delivers next-generation control.
Built Ford Tough DNA
Everest isn't just superb to look at and drive, it's reinforced by Ford’s undeniably tough off-road heritage. Built from the ground up to be the complete package, there is no compromise.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Comfort
Ford Everest 7 Seats. Space for family comfort3
Everyone should be comfortable, no matter where they are sitting. Next-Gen Everest is more spacious than ever, with every passenger getting more room. On the Platinum model, the Panoramic Roof adds to the sense of openness and adventure.
Ford Everest Handsfree Power Liftgate4
Hands full? Open the liftgate just by kicking your foot under the sensor. Next-Gen Everest's liftgate is wider for easier loading, opens and closes faster, and is designed to fully operate even with a conventional trailer attached.
Ford Everest Ride and Handling
The sophisticated and comfortable interior is underpinned by an updated chassis, wider track, all-new tyres, and refined suspension tuning. Simply put, Everest offers balanced ride performance, whether on the highway or rough terrain.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Third Row Seating3
Everest’s third row is wider, with more leg room, improved seats and easier access. Overhead vents keep the air circulating and the rear passengers cool and comfortable. The cabin is quieter, so conversation can flow easily. Of course, side curtain airbags are standard.
Next-Gen Ford Everest Safety
Ford Everest Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control (iACC) with Lane Centring1 2
iACC helps you maintain the correct speed when you're on the road and with Stop & Go3, can slow down your Everest if traffic ahead has stopped or slowed. Lane Centring scans lane markings to help alert you to move safely back to the centre of your lane. Speed Sign Recognition helps you stay at the right speed10.
Build Your Ford Next-Gen Everest
Step 1: Choose a variant
Platinum | Features
- Matrix LED Headlamps
- 12.4" Digital Full Colour Instrument Cluster Display
- 21" Alloy Wheels
- Dual Panel Power Panoramic Sunroof
- Heated and Cooled Front Seats / 2nd Row Heated Seats (outward)
Your Ford Next-Gen Everest Build
- Choose a variant: Not selected
- Pick a colour: Not selected
- Not selected
1. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all SYNC 4A features are compatible with all phones.
2. Connected Built-In Navigation services require SYNC 4A, FordPass Connect modem, and the FordPass App (FordPass terms apply). Eligible vehicles receive a 1-year connected navigation service that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. Connected services depend on compatible network availability, including access to the 3G/4G telecommunications networks.
3. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
4. Standard on Platinum only. Optional on Trend & Sport at additional cost. Not available on Ambiente.
5. Where the off-road screen feature is fitted (off-road screens only available on Next-Gen Everest 4x4 models and rotary selectable drive modes (SDM))
Vehicle Local variable on selected SYNC(R) models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
Later only available when Vehicle Location setting is on.
Use Remote Vehicle Start and Stop responsibly and only in well ventilated areas where you are aware of your vehicle's surroundings.
7. Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™ requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android™ (as applicable) and active data service. SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc.
8. Wireless Charging only available with compatible phones.
9. Standard on Platinum only. Not available on Ambiente, Trend or Sport.
10. Standard on Platinum only. Optional on Trend & Sport at additional cost. Not available on Ambiente.
11. Standard on Trend, Sport & Platinum. Not available on Ambiente.
Pre-production vehicle specifications and images shown. Specifications and features on production model may vary.
10.1-inch touchscreen on Ambiente models. 12-inch touchscreen on Trend, Sport & Platinum.
1. Standard on Platinum and Sport only. Not available on Ambiente or Trend.
2. Some drive modes only available on Trend 4x4, Sport & Platinum models.
3. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. May not operate at certain speeds, or in certain driving, road or weather conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.
4. Drive modes do not replace the need to fit chains if required.
5. Maximum towing capacity-braked using a Genuine Ford tow pack (optional as part of a pack at additional cost). Subject to State and Territory regulations. To comply with these limits, occupants and / or luggage may need to be restricted to not exceed the GCM and GVM limits. For further details regarding passenger and luggage restrictions, please consult your authorized Ford Dealer and / or refer to the Owner’s Manual.
6. Not all SYNC 4A features are compatible with all phones. Don't drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don't use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear.
7. . Trailer Light Check requires an optional Factory Fit Tow Bar to be fitted. The service requires SYNC 4A, FordPass Connect modem, and the FordPass App (FordPass terms apply). Eligible vehicles receive a 1-year service that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. Connected services depend on compatible network availability, including access to the 3G/4G telecommunications networks.
8. Trailer Coverage system supports conventional trailer dimensions: up to 2.4m wide (measured at trailer front) and up to 10m long from the rear of your vehicle. Drivers will need to create a profile of their trailers in SYNC to support this system. Only works with an optional genuine factory fit Ford Tow Bar.
9. Tow Bar and Integrated Brake Controller optional at additional cost
10. When using the Integrated Trailer Brake Controller, drivers must set the gain on the Braker Controller unit.
11. The Off-Road Screen feature is only available on 4x4 models. Not available on Ambiente.
12. Standard on Platinum only. Optional at additional cost on Trend 4x4 and Sport. Not available on Ambiente and Trend 4x2.
13. Maximum water wading 800mm maintaining steady speed of 7km/h or less. Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty, and use appropriate safety gear. Do not attempt a water crossing if you are unsure of the water depth
14. Available on 4x4 models only.
15. All-Terrain Tyres optional at additional cost on Ambiente & Trend units. Available on Sport & Platinum as a non-cost option.